RE: Oracle Failsafe Error 10559 investigation - looking for tips

  • From: "Taylor, Chris David" <ChrisDavid.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'Kellyn Pot'Vin' <kellyn.potvin@xxxxxxxxx>, "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 21:58:16 -0500

It is 64-bit but didn't use the x86 directory - we use a
c:\oracle\product\x.x.x. naming for all the installs.
But I did double check just now to make sure (just in case) anything did get
installed in there.

Good idea though.

Chris Taylor
Sr. Oracle DBA
Ingram Barge Company
Nashville, TN 37205
Office: 615-517-3355
Cell: 615-663-1673
Email: chris.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and
may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the contents of this message without disclosing
the contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or storing or copying the
information on any medium.