Re: Oracle Failsafe Error 10559 investigation - looking for tips

Is this on 64-bit?  Does the Oracle Home install reside down the
"Program Files(X64)" path?  If so, I've seen similar issues due to the ()'s in
the path.  Reinstall to a standard home i.e. C:\oracle\product\11.2.0.4, etc...
and try again.
Kellyn Pot'Vin
Sr. Database Administrator and Developer
DBAKevlar.com