Oracle ERP (12i) Programmer/Analyst Position Opening at Charter in Wisconsin

  • From: kathy duret <katpopins21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 14:31:51 -0700 (PDT)

  This has been posted to oracle-l with the permission of the list
administrator.

  We will be implementing 12i ERP at Charter in Saukville,WI.  We are starting
the discovery phase in two week and looking to start in October of this year.
Modules include Manufacturing, OM, Financials, BOM, Purchasing, Advanced Supply
Chain Planning that we will be in the first phase.  HR and other modules to be
included in the following phase.

  A brief description:

  Reviews, analyzes, selects and modifies application systems including
designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and installing to support an
organization's business information systems. Evaluate business requirements and
provide innovative solutions in a team atmosphere.  Consults with users to
identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
Participates in rotating schedule for 24-hour end user support.

  Anyone interest should contact me OFF line to my katpopins21@xxxxxxxxx
address not to the general Oracle-L list please!  I will be glad to send you
the full posting and tell you more about the position and benefits, etc.

  Thanks,

  Kathy

FareChase.