Oracle DBA Position Available - University of Vermont

  • From: Marianne Incerpi Brunetto <Marianne.Incerpi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 13:20:19 -0500

Hello,
    The University of Vermont has an immediate need for an experienced
Oracle DBA to join an implementation team deploying the PeopleSoft
Enterprise ERP system.  Please visit our jobs website at
http://www.uvmjobs.com and search for *job requisition # 030762*
(*Working Title:* ERP Technical & Infrastructure Team Member (DBA)) for
more information or to apply for this position electronically.  Feel
free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Marianne

*/Marianne/**/ Incerpi Brunetto/*
Technical & Infrastructure Team Lead