Re: * Oracle DBA Needed in Montana

  • From: Dba DBA <oracledbaquestions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 11:03:30 -0400

compensation is not the same across the country even given for living
standards. I have been told that technical pay in south florida is horrible.

that being said, in a bad economy, I have seen alot of terrible wage
positions. There was a job advertised recently for a senior DBA in fairfax,
va at $50k that required 100% travel. I also see alot of "can't quit or we
sue you contracts" that pay nothing, and don't guarantee payment in any sort
of time period.