Re: Oracle Configuration Manager

  • From: Subodh Deshpande <deshpande.subodh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 11:26:50 +0530

well if you using sys user in OCM then its something to worry..
I never used OCM for health checks..rather our own scripts..using OEM is an
option
if you are going to use OCM for patches and if you are not comfortable with
production then you can configure development, test boxes using OCM and
latter you can apply those patches on production..
thanks..subodh

--
DO NOT FORGET TO SMILE TODAY