RE: Oracle Configuration Manager

  • From: "Reidy, Ron" <Ron.Reidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Stephanie_Pass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <salem.ghassan@xxxxxxxxx>, <sjaffarhussain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 08:32:31 -0700

I wouldn't be surprised.  The RDA gathers feature usage information and
I think it will be just a matter of time until the issue of license
compliance begins to exist when submitting SRs.

rr

________________________________

From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:
oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ]
On Behalf Of Best, David

We've set it up on a couple of environments to test it out and it seems
to speed up the process.    I've always found that the first time you
open a tar there is a period of back and forth with Oracle requesting
information.

attachments hereto. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do
not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to
the official business of this company shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.

--
Best Regards,
Syed Jaffar Hussain

http://jaffardba.blogspot.com/
http://www.oracle.com/technology/community/oracle_ace/ace1.html#hussain
"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."

information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is
intended
sender  of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us by