Re: Oracle Certified Master

  • From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 07:40:05 -0500

Tim has hit it on the head. If Oracle University were to drop the price to
$200 and relabel it as the Oracle Certified Professional and get rid of the
so-called "hands-on" (aka, pay uber bucks for a mediocre OU class)
requirements, I think the certification would be a lot more credible,
practical and meaningful. As it stands now, it is an obvious pocket-lining
racket.

--
Charles Schultz