Re: Oracle Certification

  • From: "Ryan" <ryan_gaffuri@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <JBECKSTROM@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-db-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ORACLE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracledba@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-rdbms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 13:18:39 -0400

you can pass it without having ever used RMAN. you can play with RMAN at
home on your PC to learn it. Its not like learning physics. You don't even
need a book. Just read the docs and just play with it. Not sure you need to
in order to pass the test, but alot of people use it, so its a good skill to
have.