RE: Oracle Baselines and Java Internals

Jared,

>That would be useful, but I need a baseline at a certain date, for
>comparison
>to the database at a later date.

I am inclined to think of a Statspack type of architecture where you
'snapshot' DBA_OBJECTS to be used for comparison. The drawback is that you
might miss multiple changes in between. However, if you can capture all DDL
events into a persistent table (as I am doing), then you could produce both
a Periodic report as well as programmatically provide snapshots of
changes....

Just a thought!
John Kanagaraj <><
DB Soft Inc
Phone: 408-970-7002 (W)

Disappointment is inevitable, but Discouragement is optional!

** The opinions and facts contained in this message are entirely mine and do
not reflect those of my employer or customers **