RE: Oracle Auditing Recommendations

  • From: "Wolfson Larry - lwolfs" <lawrence.wolfson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Alex Gorbachev" <gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 15:01:06 -0500

Alex,
     Thanks a lot.  Probably should have had another thread,  just
forgot to change subject.

Ran
 SELECT DISTINCT    USERNAME
       ,         OS_USERNAME, COUNT(*)
   FROM DBA_AUDIT_SESSION
   WHERE USERNAME IN ('XXX'
                     ,'yyy'
                     )
   GROUP BY    USERNAME
           ,OS_USERNAME
 ;

        and got what I wanted.   Can't seem to get userhost info.
Found jbdc connections coming in from app server as "oracle"
It's an older version of ARIBA and I don't know how the jbdc part works.
Rather see the app connections as something like "buyerX"