Oracle Apps conccurrency Manager

Dear RAC/ Oracle App experts,

Let me preface this question with I have very limited exposure to both RAC
and Oracle apps but I have been asked to help with this issue. Unfortunately
I don't even know the right questions to ask so the details will likely be
sparse. If you have experience in this area, I'd be most appreciative if you
could point me in the direction of where/what to look for.

The issue we are experiencing is moving the Oracle Apps (11.5.10.2)
concurrency manager from one of four 10.2.0.2 RAC nodes to its own tier.
When we do this we are having an issue with utl_file not seeing the files
even though the utl_file is defined in both the database and the Apps. We
are running on 32 bit Redhat linux. I am not yet sure which kernel.

Thanks,

Ken Naim