RE: Oracle Application Server Admin

What is this ODL you speak of?

-----Original Message-----
From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pedro Espinoza
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 1:49 PM
To: Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx; oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Oracle Application Server Admin

We use piped logs in our lamp stacks. In our grid setup, I have
changed all logging to make use of ODL, so that we can set the max
size for that log directory.

On Jan 23, 2008 2:15 PM, Allen, Brandon <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Have you tried using piped logs?  I don't have any experience with it,
but
> they mentioned in it at my OAS Admin class and it looks like it could
be
> helpful:

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B14099_19/web.1012/q20201/logs.h
tml#piped

> Regards,
> Brandon

>  From: Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
        This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by email reply.