Oracle 8i database reorg

I have a 30 GB Oracle 8.1.7 database that I would like to reorg and at the same
time modify to use locally managed tablespaces. This is the first time I will
be attempting something like this. Database downtime is not a big issue, but I
still want to do it as quickly and efficiently as possible. I've read a 1999
technical document from the IOUG web site that describes how to do this using
export/import, but I was wondering if anyone has any other methodologies that
they prefer? BTW, I need the tablespace names to remain the same.

Thanks,
Aaron