RE: Oracle 11g - Invisible Indexes

  • From: "Robert Freeman" <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Christian Antognini" <Christian.Antognini@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 08:36:18 -0600

I understand that, of course.... I wasn't quite clear in my meaning which
was to say that if one could use a hint (as was the case in the Beta) then
this feature would be even more useful. My only excuse for my lack of
clarity was the lateness of the hour! :-)

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Consultant/DBA/Author
Principal Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Father of Five, Husband of One,
Author of various geeky computer titles
from Osborne/McGraw Hill (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 11g New Features Now Available for Pre-sales on Amazon.com!
BLOG: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com/
Sig V1.2