Re: Oracle 11g - Invisible Indexes

Robert,

I got your point. However this same feature is already available in
the form of NOSEGMENT indexes where you can create an index (with
NOSEGMENT) and try the index using a little known undocumented
parameter (_use_nosegment_indexes=true) at session level.  We do that
all the time before trying an index.

I just see this as an extension of nosegment indexes..

-Gopal

--
Best Regards,
K Gopalakrishnan