Re: Oracle 10g RAC installation in Window platform

  • From: "oracle sos" <sosoracle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Juan Miranda" <j.miranda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 07:53:38 -0400

I want to configure a 2-node rac.

I would like to know how can I separate my 2 GB RAM to 2 virtual system
(1GB  each) and use my 40GB disk space as storage area and Oracle sw home. I
head that vmware can help this case, but I have no idea of how that works.
Thanks for all the input and help.

Cindy

On 5/2/06, Juan Miranda <j.miranda@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Do you want to install an 1-node RAC?