From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bob Robert
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 1:52 PM
To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Oracle 10g RAC -- Dell -- Windows 2003 -- 64 Bit

All,

We are planning to setup Oracle 10g RAC as a proof of concept. we would
like to start with two node configuration first. Right now we are
debating, should we go with Windows 2003 or UNIX environment.

If we decided to go for Windows 2003 environment, is there any
recomended hardware? I found one useful information from DELL website.

http://www.dell.com/downloads/global/power/ps1q06-20050300-Quest.pdf

I need your feedback if you already setup in this environment reagrding
any issues.

Thanks,
Bob

http://mail.yahoo.com