RE: Oracle 10g

  • From: "Lex de Haan" <lex.de.haan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Waleed.Khedr@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:57:17 +0100

I didn't play with parallel execution in 10g yet,
so I have to ask for some consideration here :-)
but I guess anything *not* revealed by the // execution plan
is implemented using IPC between the QC/consumer/producer processes ...

additions/corrections most welcome,

Lex.

Jonathan Lewis Seminar http://www.naturaljoin.nl/events/seminars.html

So how does each slave determine the part of the data or the sub-function that
it needs handle?