Re: OpenWorld DVD

  • From: "Finn Jorgensen" <finn.oracledba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jkstill@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 14:50:07 -0400

I've always tried to make a point of staying away from sessions held by
Oracle employees (although there are exceptions) and certainly stay away
from the keynotes. Time is better spent in the exhibit hall (I hated when
they started to close the exhibit hall when the keynotes were on, but
started networking during this time instead) and other technical sessions.

Finn

There was actually a great deal of technical database content in many