OpenWorld DVD

  • From: hrishy <hrishys@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 15:29:30 +0000 (GMT)

Hi

For some of u(or majority of Us) who cannot afford to make it to Oracel Open
world would it be possible to have a look at the Presentation videos ?

On the website I do see that the DVD kits are available for 200$ for conference
attendees onlt would it be possible to pass on these DVD’s to interested Oracle
professionals like me as lot of knowledge is available at these seminars and
these are one of the best avenues to keep tab on the latest at oracle world

regards
Hrishy