Re: Opatch rant

  • From: <Paula_Stankus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 14:56:26 -0400

I talked to oracle after applying a one-off patch recommended by oracle to of the app server
I was told oracle does not do regression testing of one-off patches

Anyone else here that.  I must have missed that in the rls docs and readme.  I
do not remember seeing it there.  You would think it would be in big bold
letters on the readme