Re: Opatch error

  • From: Onkar N Tiwary <onkarnath.tiwary@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lon White <lon_dba@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:04:05 +0530

HI ALL,
 Thanx for the reply. I must say sorry for not mentioning the environment i
am working on. Its windows 2000 adv.server and oracle potal 10.1.2.0.0. I
tried all the combinations provided and suggested by u all but still facing
the same problem. I guess it might be coz of the os which is different and
the suggested os (by u all) is on unix or linux. Any idea for windows
plateform.
 TIA