RE: One last question

  • From: "dhotka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dhotka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 15:15:26 -0400

Hi Jonathan,

One of the rows in the 'num' field has something other than a number in
it=2E=2E=2EI've seen this problem before=2E  My guess is you have more tha=
n just
numbers num field, and it is something higher than '9'=2E=2E=2Erun the que=
ry
without the to_number function and see what the data looks like=2E=2E=2Epe=
rhaps
spool it to a file for closer examination=2E

Dan