From: Weaver, Walt [mailto:wweaver@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 4:32 PM
To: kduret@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Oracle L (E-mail)
Subject: RE: Off topic - Mysql

Au contraire, the MySQL list is as active as this one, with its own
group of "gurus" who do a good job of answering questions.=3D20

And, I've found MySQL to be at least as easy to install as Postgres.

As far as books are concerned there are more than just a few. Check out
the list at Bookpool. A good starter book is _MySQL_ by Paul Dubois.

--Walt (I'm not a database bigot) Weaver
  Bozeman, Montana