RE: Off topic: Active/passive failover cluster on Linux

  • From: "Kevin Closson" <kevinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <HELMUT.DAIMINGER@xxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 08:08:29 -0800

Uh huh. PolyServe Matrix Server with the
MxDB-Oracle-HiAv Solution Pack.

Here is a current whitepaper :
http://www.polyserve.com/pdf/VMDB_Summary_WP.pdf

Contact PolyServe and ask for a demo over the web.
We maintain a 10node demo cluster that has 10 instances
of 10g RAC and IIRC 7 non-RAC databases encapsulated
under the HA product

Kevin Closson
Chief Architectect, Database Solutions
PolyServe