Re: OT - Orientation for developers new to Oracle

  • From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjamya@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:18:49 -0400

I had seen others but I didn't found another as much complete as it,
about 800 pages.
Do you have another title for advanced pl/sql better than this?,please :)

--
Oracle Certified Profesional 9i 10g
Orace Certified Professional Developer 6i

8 years of experience in Oracle 7,8i,9i,10g and developer 6i