Re: OT: Oracle Open World 2012

  • From: Fuad Arshad <fuadar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracledbaquestions@xxxxxxxxx" <oracledbaquestions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 09:45:14 -0500

That has changed quite a bit over the years there is quite a bit of technical
content now including the fully non marketing user group Sunday and them lots
of tech content all thru the conference including developer sessions and the
stuff like closed world and tanel's hacking sessions make openworld pretty
valuable

Fuad