Re: OT: Oracle Open World 2012

  • From: Kellyn Pot'vin <kellyn.potvin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 20:43:20 -0700 (PDT)

FYI-  It was a mistake on the OOW site, I do have an hour for my session,
folks!  Jeremiah, I guess you are going to have to extend those impressions or
share attendees with me... :)
Session ID: UGF10400
Session Title: Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c: Monitoring, Metric Extensions,
and Configuration Best Practices
Venue / Room: Moscone West - 2011
Date and Time: 9/30/12, 15:30 - 16:30

Glad Niall pointed this out though, otherwise it would have been wrong out on
the schedule going into the event!
Thanks!

Kellyn Pot'Vin
Senior Technical Consultant