RE: [OT] HOWTO's of messing up Linux cluster?

  • From: Branimir Petrovic <BranimirP@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:51:41 -0500

Due to physical distance and political barriers, tracing, comparing
and testing might (will for sure) take a while, but once I get to
learn of the cause I will post results here. Whatever it is, it must
be "biggie"...

Thanks to all kind folks donating thoughts and suggestions.
(I even got some "wild" ones like I asked for:-)

Branimir

P.S.

Interestingly RAC in this project was forced upon us by customer's
(too?) influential DB. Guy used our project as an excuse to get
himself access to shiny new RAC toy (frankly, I myself might
be tempted to do the same given half a chance...).