Re: OT - Getting fired for database oops

  • From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 12:34:14 -0500

And then there was the guy I knew who's motto was ..God hates a coward,
press enter...  Amazingly, he is still employed.  Though that probably has
more to do with the fact that he is almost as smart as he thinks he is, and
has an amazing ability to explain how that mistake could not have been
avoided...

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 12:25 PM, Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

>  Neat trick, I hadn’t thought of that!

Andrew W. Kerber