OT: Excellent hosting 1.5 GB bandwidth month, 50 MB space

  • From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle Discussion List <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 13:47:03 -0400

Really sorry for this OT, but I found an excellent hosting, I think
can be useful to some one.
You know I had serious bandwidth  problems hosting in yahoo, when
sharing my papers.

I had found this site free webhosting, additional components
(calendars, etc.) and web tools design, excellent.
If you want to  write articles and share to every one in the list try
it, any way it is free.
http://www.bravenet.com/webhosting/?csid=615&afilid=2846078857
:)
--
Oracle Certified Profesional 9i 10g
Orace Certified Professional Developer 6i

8 years of experience in Oracle 7,8i,9i,10g and developer 6i