Re: ORA-6510 wrapped PL/SQL no easy access to source

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mcdonald.connor@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 10:15:53 +0100

I don't have my notes to hand, but I seem to recall I ran into issues with
this trigger on a Standard Edition database that had been upgraded with
spatial in place. Note 1091950.1 covers the base issues that we had, but I
can't recall what the actual trigger problem that we had was now.

We too removed spatial as it wasn't actually used.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA