ORA-3113 and orastack (Was: Quality of Oracle MetaLink Notes)

> From: Hemant K Chitale <hkchital@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> One example, one which I did send feedback to Oracle Support is Note
> 558846.1.

Hi, Hemant, can you share your feedback? I read the note. They failed to
mention you need to back up oracle.exe before you enlarge its stack, and
possibly increase it a little at a time (best practice). But other than that,
the suggested workaround sounds reasonable and quite smart.

Yong Huang

Access, No Cost.