ORA-1628 spewing into alert.log on 220.127.116.11?
- From: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: oracle-l-freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 13:55:01 -0400
Anyone seen this before? I'm running 18.104.22.168, 4-node RAC, on RHEL 5.3, x64-64. I'm seeing continual spewing of the following line into my alert log: ORA-1628: max # extents 32765 reached for rollback segment _SYSSMU29_3170879604$ Many, many times per second. This is happening only on one node. I checked MetaLink, and there's a bug, but it's supposedly fixed in 22.214.171.124, and the sample queries they have to run do not seem to indicate this bug. Anyone else seen this? Thanks, -Mark
Other related posts:
- » ORA-1628 spewing into alert.log on 126.96.36.199? - Bobak, Mark
- » RE: ORA-1628 spewing into alert.log on 188.8.131.52? - Bobak, Mark