Re: ORA-01401: inserted value too large for column

  • From: Paul Drake <bdbafh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tony.Adolph@xxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:56:31 -0500

Tony,

v$active_session_history.
as perscribed by others here on the list, set statistics_level='BASIC'
and these will go away. (thanks, Niall).

this was for 10.1.0.3 on win32 - but since you did not include the
database version and OS ... I'm just guessing. (hint)

Paul

--
#/etc/init.d/init.cssd stop
# f=ma, divide by 1, convert to moles.