Re: ORA-01031: insufficient privileges on view creation. 10.2.0.4

Hi David

Have you done the usual check for privileges that need to be granted
directly and not via a role (or PUBLIC). This will include select on the
underlying tables for the SHELF view and execute on any functions included
in the SHELF view.

Niall

--
Niall Litchfield