Re: OOW dinner/event?

I would love to join you guys, John K.  I already have plans to go to ZinZani
Wednesday night.  I am very excited about that being from little old
Tallahassee, Florida.  :)

  Count me in if you do anything Tuesday night.

  Good luck on your presentations guys.  I know that you won't need it.  :)

John Kanagaraj <john.kanagaraj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Matt,

  I will be there. Can we target Tuesday or Wednesday for a dinner meet at the
usual place? Chevy's opposite Moscone - 3rd & Howard around 7 ish?

  I know Paula Stankus is also going to OOW and Jonathan Lewis is also
presenting. Anyone else? Hello... Hello... Hello....

  John (presenting Session ID S281975 on 23rd @16:45)

  On 10/20/06, Matthew Zito <mzito@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Of the folks who are going to oracleworld, is anyone interested in
having an oracle-l get together?  With 40k people attending oow, I
imagine there's a few people on the list who are planning to go...

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matthew Zito
Chief Scientist

John Kanagaraj <><
DB Soft Inc
Phone: 408-970-7002 (W)

Disappointment is always inevitable; Discouragement is invariably optional

** The opinions and facts contained in this message are entirely mine and do
not reflect those of my employer or customers **

 Next-gen email? Have it all with the  all-new Yahoo! Mail.