Re: OMS and Repository Preferences

  • From: Hans Forbrich <fuzzy.graybeard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 12:55:00 -0600

So my question is:

If the license for the database for OMR is included in the product being
monitored, as long as no options (eg: RAC) are involved:  is the Standby
database for OMR - covered by DG Broker & Observer - also included [aka
free]?

If yes, then we have an opportunity to learn how to configure OMS,
and/or to learn how to use VIP under OMR.

I love learning opportunities.

/Hans