Re: OFF TOPIC -EBAY and NOTICE THAT YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE SUSPENDED

  • From: Greg Norris <spikey.mcmarbles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 11:34:32 -0600

Gotta love SpamAssassin!  I just checked my bulk-mail folder the other
day (for my "normal" email account, not GMail) after having ignored it
for the past month, and found that SA had caught over 4000 of the @#$%
beasties.  Quite a shock, I can tell you... I knew there would be
quite a few, but had no idea things had become THAT bad.

Unfortunately SA isn't using DCC at the moment... my mailserver is
running SELinux, and it appears that the appropriate security policy
is not yet available.  Guess I'll have write one, if I want to further
cut down on the false negatives (which are already quite low).