From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Guillermo Alan Bort
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 10:36 AM
To: oracle-l-freelists
Subject: OEM vs Foglight

So, today we had a very boring and long presentation by Quest about foglight...
I must admit I spaced out 10 minutes in, so I honestly don't know what they are
offering... they are saying that their product is the best and I think it's a
lot cheaper that OEM... so my question goes out there to you, the community
whose opinion I respect. If you had the choice of staying with OEM or
implementing foglight, what would you do? why?

my curiosity tells me to go with spotlight just because it's something I don't
know... and I like to challenge myself... my lazy side is telling me to stick
with OEM which I know how to break and sometimes even how to fix...

My obsessive side is gathering all the information it can to make an informed
recommendation to management... so... here I am.

Thanks in advance
Alan.-