** OEM problem

  • From: A Joshi <ajoshi977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 14:16:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
    I have Oracle 9i installed on my PC. When I go to OEM and then to a
database and enter a username and password and hit OK : it just stays there
instead of going ahead and connecting so I can go ahead and look at database
sessions/objects etc.
Has anyone faced similar issue? I think some problem with my PC or
installation. But do not know how to investigate. What should I check? IS there
a way to re-install just OEM again instead of installing all of Oracle 9i? Any
other ideas? Thanks for help.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.