RE: OEM poll

  • From: "Rich Jesse" <rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Allen, Brandon" <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 23:42:25 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Allen,

Sorry for the delay -- I needed to get safe access to the Doc attachment and
I didn't have that until now...

Yes, the historical dropdown is there in 10gR1, but it only allows me to
drill down to a 24hr period.  The "Top SQL" drill down screen shows only the
last 60 minutes.

Thanks for checking!

Rich