Re: OEM isolation practices

  • From: "Niall Litchfield" <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bbel5@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 16:02:14 +0000

Hi

I don't have any 3rd party plugins, but when you setup an administrator *that
isn't* a super administrator, then you can specify the targets that they
have access to. That sounds like it would meet your needs?

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 3:13 PM, Bellows, Bambi (Comsys) <bbel5@xxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA