Re: OEM crashes

  • From: "Jeremy Paul Schneider" <jeremy.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Schauss, Peter" <peter.schauss@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 09:53:00 -0500

Couple questions I was curious about...
1. I don't remember a 10.2.0.0 version of Oracle...  do you actually mean
that your OEM client install is 10.2.0.1?
2. Are you talking about the GUI workstation-based thick java OEM client?
The one that was used on 9i databases?  (Not the server-based web console
that's new in 10g?)
3. Does it crash when you connect to any database?  What version databases
have you tried connecting to and experienced problems?

-Jeremy

On 5/4/07, Schauss, Peter <peter.schauss@xxxxxxx> wrote:

 no.