Re: OEM Grid Report Q - 10.2

  • From: "Rich Jesse" <rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 13:29:41 -0600 (CST)

If you look at the definition of the "Non-Default Initialization Parameters"
SQL in the report you copied, it's filtering on the user's DB selection.
Since you're looking for all DBs to be included, you could replace this:

s.target_guid = ??EMIP_BIND_TARGET_GUID??

s.target_type = 'oracle_database' your copy of the report.  This most likely won't get you exactly what
you're looking for, but perhaps it's a step in the right direction.