Re: OEM GC High Availability and Downtime

  • From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: RStorey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 12:44:51 -0300

Distributed RAC is supported for relatively close locations, and we are
deploying GC around the world. the DataGuard for repository is being
considered, however that only safeguards against emergency outage... what
about planned outage? is there a way to avoid it? (other than never applying
a patch, of course)

Alan.-