OEM Export - Specify NLS

  • From: Thomas Fox <belvdr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:45:13 -0800 (PST)

I have several databases, versions 8.1.7 through 9.2.0.4, and NLS of UTF8,
US7ASCII, and WE8ISO8859P1.

Currently our OEM server (v9.2.0.7 and UTF8), which is separate from our
database servers, exports a few of our databases and defaults to UTF8.  With
the non-UTF8 databases, it has to convert the data.

In order to ensure that the export does not contain any corrupted data, I would
like to specify the NLS to be used prior to export.  Is this possible with OEM
9i?

http://mail.yahoo.com