Re: OEM

  • From: Jason Heinrich <jheinrichdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: orasnita@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 09:44:50 -0500

Hi Octavian, welcome to the list.

Grid Control isn't a traditional standalone client-side application: it's a
combination of application server, application (Enterprise Manager), and
repository database.  As a result most of your administration and usage will
be from either the command line or the product's web interface.  See the
docs for more information:
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B16240_01/doc/install.102/e10953/toc.htm

--
Jason Heinrich