Re: OEM

  • From: Ricardo Santos <saints.richard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 15:44:18 +0100

Hi,
the Release 5 of OEM Grid Control, as far as I know, is not a full release.
First you must have instaled a 10.2.0.1.0 on Linux or a 10.2.0.2.0 on
Windows and then upgrade it to 10.2.0.5.0. Chek the README file at:
http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/oem/htdocs/gridR5_10205_readme.html

Best Regards,
Ricardo Santos.